Terms and conditions
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE NOTE. FullDeckPoker does not accept real money players from Cyprus, France, Israel, Turkey, Republic of China, USA, Spain, Bulgaria, India, Italy, Bahama and Denmark (starting 1st Jan 2012 until Danish License is obtained)!
NOTICE TO USER. This is a legal contract between you ("You" or "User") and [FullDeckPoker.com]. ("Licensor") concerning the software client ("Client Software") and the server software ("Server Software"), collectively the "Software". By downloading the Client Software through clicking on the “I agree button”, or by exercising any of your rights hereunder, You are consenting to be bound by all terms and conditions of this End-User License Agreement ("Agreement"). If You do not agree to all terms and conditions of this Agreement, You may not proceed to download the Client Software.
FullDeckPoker.com is operated by RK Operation Ltd and powered by Ongame Network Ltd, which has a network license issued by the Gibraltar Government. All transactions will be billed by OnGame Network Ltd., Europort, Suite 611, Gibraltar. This website is owned and operated by FullDeckPoker and powered by Ongame Network Ltd. Payment services are provided by CQR UK Payment Solutions Ltd. Credit card transactions on your bank statement will be shown as www.FullDeckPoker.com.
FullDeckPoker is powered by Ongame Network Ltd. Ongame Network Ltd. has been granted a gaming license for poker by the Gibraltar License Authority, FullDeckPoker is an approved operator for poker under this license. The poker software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. All rights, including ownership rights and all intellectual property rights, in and to the poker software and related documentation and trademarks shall remain in Ongame Network Ltd and/or its licensors and suppliers. Without prejudice to other clauses of this Agreement, your right to use the poker software will terminate automatically and immediately if you fail to comply with this Agreement. Upon termination, You must immediately stop using the poker software and you must delete all copies of the poker software. If the poker software is provided to you under a limited "trial period" or similar, your right to use the poker software will automatically terminate upon expiry of the applicable trial period and you must then immediately stop using the poker software and delete all copies of the poker software. You expressly acknowledge that the poker software may include functionality that will enable its licensor to disable your use of the poker software in case of your breach of this Agreement and/or that will automatically disable your use of the poker software upon expiry of any trial period.
Ongame Network Ltd grants to Player a non-exclusive license, without right to sub-license, to use the Software, subject to the terms of this Agreement. FullDeckPoker.com and Ongame Network Ltd may modify this Agreement at any time without notice and Player shall periodically review this Agreement and any other terms and conditions posted at this Web site at a rate not less than once monthly. Player shall not participate in the Games, open, use or reuse the Software, enter the Web site, or the cardroom, nor accept any prize if Player does not fully understand, agree to, become a party to, and abide by, without exception, all rules, regulations and terms and conditions contained herein, which may change from time-to-time. The term of this Agreement will be automatically extended for three years from the date you receive any FullDeckPoker.com Software upgrades or subsequent FullDeckPoker.com Software versions. LICENSE GRANT. Licensor hereby grants to You a non-exclusive, personal and non-transferable license to use the Client Software and any enhancements, improvements, updates or bug fixes thereto provided to You by Licensor or an authorized distributor of Licensor in machine executable object code form on the terms set forth below and to access the Server Software only through operation of the Client Software.
You may use the Client Software on any single server computer and make one (1) copy of the Client Software for back-up and archival purposes, provided that any copy must contain all of the original software's proprietary notices. Commercial use of the Client Software is strictly forbidden. You are only allowed to wager for Your personal entertainment. You acknowledge and agree that Your use of the Software is in a strictly personal (and not professional) capacity. Prior to any participation at FullDeckPoker.com you are solely responsible to inform yourself of any and all laws and regulations on gambling which apply in the jurisdiction where the Software is used in order to determine any restrictions that may apply to You and to act in accordance with such restrictions. You agree and acknowledge you have reached the age of 18 or any higher legal age which may apply in Your jurisdiction under any laws and regulations on gambling.
You may not modify, alter, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable statutory laws specifically prohibit such restriction) or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the Software, or create derivative works based on the Software, copy the Software (except as specified above), sell, rent, lease, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the Software or any rights thereto, or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software, or use the Software in any multi-user, network, or multiple computer environment or in any time-sharing or computer service business, or permit or enable any third parties to use the Software or do any of the foregoing acts.
- 1. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your nick name/user name and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your nick name/user name and password. You are fully responsible for any unauthorized use of your registered email address that may result in another person getting access to your nickname/user name and/or password. Without limitation of the foregoing, you are responsible for keeping your anti-virus and firewall software updated and for taking other appropriate steps in order to maintain the confidentiality of your nick name/user name and password.
- 2. Regarding additional password and account security, you agree to:
- 2.1 Immediately notify FullDeckPoker.com of any unauthorized use of your nick name/user name and password or any other breach of security, and
- 2.2 Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You are liable and responsible for any unauthorized use of the FullDeckPoker.com, even if you use the auto login feature provided by FullDeckPoker.com, up and until you notify FullDeckPoker.com's Customer support by telephone regarding that unauthorized use and confirms the notification from your registered email address. You indemnify the FullDeckPoker.com against all activities conducted through your account.
- 3. You may cancel your membership at any time by sending an email to the FullDeckPoker.com and providing:
- 3.1 Our customer service department with a notice of your intent to cancel the membership along with your nick name/user name; and,
- 3.2 Any outstanding fees owed for your membership.
- 4. Without limiting other remedies, the FullDeckPoker.com may immediately issue a warning, temporarily suspend, indefinitely suspend, and/or terminate your access and use of the FullDeckPoker.com, withhold your account balance, temporarily or indefinitely suspend your account, and recover any cash-outs, bonuses and winnings, and terminate this Agreement, with or without advance notice, if:
- 4.1 FullDeckPoker.com believes that you have breached any term of these Terms of Service or any policies, guidelines or rules it incorporates by reference;
- 4.2 You fail to pay any amount due by the payment due date;
- 4.3 We are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to FullDeckPoker.com;
- 4.4 We believe that your actions may cause legal liability for you, our users or FullDeckPoker.com.
- 4.5 FullDeckPoker.com decides to cease operations or to otherwise discontinue any of the FullDeckPoker.com or parts thereof.
- 4.6 If FullDeckPoker.com terminates your account for any cause attributable to you, your account balance is non-refundable and deemed forfeit.
- 4.7 You agree that neither FullDeckPoker.com nor any third party acting on our behalf shall be liable to you for any termination of your membership or access to the FullDeckPoker.com. You agree that if your account is terminated by FullDeckPoker.com, you will not attempt to re-register as a member without prior written consent from FullDeckPoker.com.
- 4.8 If FullDeckPoker.com decides to cease operations or to otherwise discontinue any of the FullDeckPoker.com or parts thereof, FullDeckPoker.com may terminate this Agreement and disburse any remaining account balance, less any costs or charges attributable to your account.
- 4.9 Membership is void where prohibited.
- 5. Security Check. In order to maintain a high level of security and integrity, FullDeckPoker.com reserves the right to conduct a security check at any time to validate your identity, age and Registration Data. To facilitate our security checks you shall provide such information or documentation as requested by the FullDeckPoker.com. Failure to provide satisfactory response to the FullDeckPoker.com within the timeframe specified by the FullDeckPoker.com, will be considered a material breach of these Terms of Service.
- 6. Taxes, Duties & Fees. All taxes, duties and fees applicable in connection with any money or prizes awarded to the Player are the sole responsibility of the Player.
FRAUD, SOFTWARE BUGS & CHEATING
- 7. Any form of fraudulent activity on the FullDeckPoker.com, as determined at FullDeckPoker.com's sole discretion, is strictly prohibited. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer of funds to other player accounts (chip dumping), forgery, collusion, and the provision of false Registration Data or other requested information.
- 7.1 In addition to any other remedies provided under these Terms of Service, the FullDeckPoker.com may pursue claims for criminal prosecution and/or civil damages for any fraudulent activities.
- 7.2 Player agrees not to attempt to exploit any error, virus, bug, defect or inconsistency ("Bug") found in the Software, to their advantage, or to the disadvantage of other players, at any time. Furthermore, Player agrees to report any such Bug to customer service immediately upon discovery of same.
- 7.3 Any form of cheating on the FullDeckPoker.com, as determined at FullDeckPoker.com's sole discretion, is strictly prohibited. Cheating includes any form of manipulation of the outcome of the hand or game, so that the odds of winning are changed to favor the Player. In particular, and without limitation, cheating includes any form of 'collusion' as that term is commonly understood in the industry. In addition to any other remedies provided under these Terms of Service, the FullDeckPoker.com may pursue claims for criminal prosecution and/or civil damages any form of cheating.
- 7.5 FullDeckPoker.com reserves the right to return funds to its rightful owner, if determined that funds won by the Player were from an account that itself had obtained these funds fraudulently, or was being used without the account owner's permission.
- 7.6 FullDeckPoker.com is committed to fair play and to combating fraudulent activity, and has zero tolerance towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. Any Player involved in any form of suspected fraudulent activity will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
- 7.7 Only 1 real money account is allowed per household! No person will be allowed to maintain more than one account. The FullDeckPoker.com reserves the right to request a photocopy of a government-issued ID or its equivalent, in order to verify the Player's identification. If a Player opens more than one account, the FullDeckPoker.com reserves the right to block play for all the Player's accounts except one remaining account.
- 8. It is the responsibility of the Player to cash-out any remaining funds before the Player blocks any account(s). Any play money credits, player points, tournament tickets, promotional bonuses or coupons within the blocked accounts are non-transferable and in such an instance shall be deemed null and void.
- 8.1 FullDeckPoker.com reserves the right to close any other real money accounts that are traced to the same address or computer. In such a situation, any remaining monies may be cashed out by the Player. If promotional bonuses have been deposited into a duplicate account by FullDeckPoker.com, FullDeckPoker.com reserve the right to remove all bonuses paid into all linked accounts. If an amount of money paid into either of the accounts by the FullDeckPoker.com is outstanding, FullDeckPoker.com reserve the right to demand that the Player deposits a sum into his/her account equal to the debt owed. This amount shall be removed by FullDeckPoker.com in order to settle any outstanding debt.
- 8.2 Player is only allowed to fund 2 real money accounts on behalf of other players. If Player funds more than three accounts in total, i.e. their own and 2 other players', FullDeckPoker.com reserves the right to block play for all the accounts except one remaining account. FullDeckPoker.com reserves the right to withhold account balances on the blocked account(s) indefinitely and to confiscate any and all funds. Any play money credits, player points, tournament tickets, promotional bonuses or coupons within the blocked accounts are non-transferable and in such an instance shall be deemed null and void.
- 9. FullDeck Poker player points and FullDeck Chips for the VIP program are valid from the day they were collected including that month plus the following six full calendar months. Example: if you earn 10 PP and the equivalent in Crowns on the 15th of June they will expire 31st of December. Player Points and FDP Chips balances will be published in each player's Account Summary and it's up to the player to know when they were earned and when they will expire.
Prohibited Program Policy
Background and purpose
We recognize that people want to become better poker players so they can improve their performance at our tables. There are a number of techniques that can be used to achieve this goal. In our opinion, not all of the existent tools are consistent with "fair play". The purpose of this policy is to separate acceptable techniques of performance improvement from techniques that are prohibited at FullDeckPoker.com.
First of all, we would like to emphasize that education and experience are the strongest ways to develop a more successful game. We encourage this, and recommend worthwhile books for players interested in improving.
We also recognize that numerous software tools are available which promise to help players improve their game performance. After consultation with many of our players, including professional poker players and top poker industry experts, we have decided to clearly separate these programs into two categories: 1) software tools that provide a fair advantage to a player and are allowed; and 2) software tools that provide an unfair advantage to a player and are prohibited.
We both warn and promise players that we have a strict policy towards the use of prohibited programs. We have a zero-tolerance policy in effect against "poker bot" usage, collusion and other forms of cheating.
We want to keep our games fair for everyone and will take necessary measures to ensure this. For this reason, we reserve the right to change this policy at any time and at our own discretion.
We believe that players who use automated "poker bot" programs to make decisions or take actions on their behalf in games are cheating. All players must be comfortable and secure that they are technologically equal in our card room. To ensure this, we have banned the use of these programs.
To be clear, players are prohibited from operating these programs or allowing these programs to operate while logged into their accounts. This prohibition includes all games, including tournaments and ring games, for all currencies, including real money and play money.
Only humans are permitted to play on our site. Artificially-intelligent programs, processes, applications and all other forms of software and hardware - including "Poker Bots" or "Auto Folders" - are prohibited from making game decisions or taking game action on our site, either under their own auspices or under the supervision of a human.
Fair and unfair advantage
Through analysis of hand histories, players can learn about patterns, strengths and weaknesses in their game play (and that of their opponents), and determine areas for improvement. We provide comprehensive hand history statistics in our software, but recognize some players want more specific details than that.
Programs that aggregate hand histories to profile a player's own play and/or the play of opponent players at the same poker table are allowed.
PokerTracker and Texas Calculatem, for example, are programs that provide detailed statistical analysis of hand histories for beneficial review. As well as personal game play analysis, these programs also compile and profile a player's opponents' play. This is similar to how a meticulous player might use our "Player Notes" feature after every hand to compile their own profiles on opponents. As such, these programs are allowed.
Conversely, programs that use statistics not collected by the player himself/herself through ordinary, fair game play, are not allowed. Programs that share data are not allowed. Further, we do not allow players to collude, share hole card information or team up against other players. We also prohibit the use of any software program that facilitates the sharing of this information or player profiles.
PokerEdge and CardAnalyzer, for example, are programs that compile player profiles in a database and then sell subscription access to their systems. These programs allow players to access profile information on players they have never played against, and we believe this provides an unfair advantage. As such, these programs are prohibited.
|Advanced Poker Calculator||Real-time Calculator||CardAnalyzer||Miner|
|Cardrunners EV||Calculator||Hand HQ||Miner|
|Gam Poker Analyzer||Odds Calculator||HHCollector||Miner|
|Holdem Genius||Real-time Calculator||hhSmithey||Miner|
|Holdem Helpem||Real-time Calculator||Hold'em Watcher||Bot|
|Holdem Indicator||Real-time Calculator||Holdem Inspector||Advisor|
|Holdem Partner||Analytics||iHH Harvester||Miner|
|Holdem Ranger||Odds Calculator||Mandraker||Bot|
|Holy Grail of Poker||Coach||NoLimitFoldem||Bot|
|KayTeEmPro's Odds Calculator||Odds Calculator||Official Poker Rankings||Miner|
|LongHUD||HUD||Omaha High Inspector||Real-Time Calculator|
|NoteCaddy||Tool||Open Holdem Bot||Bot|
|Omaha Brain||Real-time Calculator||PlayerPeek||Bot|
|Omaha Indicator||Real-time Calculator||Poker Android||Miner|
|Omaha Poker Coach||Real-time Calculator||Poker Bloodhound||Bot|
|Perfect Reads||Analytics||Poker Bot||Bot|
|Poker Academy Prospector||Analytics||Poker Crusher||Miner|
|Poker Buddy||Buddy List||Poker Edge||Advisor|
|Poker Butler||Advisor||Poker Inspector||Miner|
|Poker Calculator Pro||Real-time Calculator||Poker Mate||Miner|
|Poker Copilot||Analytics||Poker Prophecy||Miner|
|Poker EV||Analytics||Poker Sherlock||Advisor|
|Poker Evolution||Odds Calculator||Poker Sidekick||Bot|
|Poker Indicator||Real-time Calculator||Poker Table Manager||Miner|
|Poker Juggernaut||Real-time Calculator||Poker Table Ratings||Miner|
|Poker Office||Tracker||Poker Usher||Miner|
|Poker Potjie||Odds Calculator||PokerEdge||Bot|
|Poker Sharpener||Real-time Calculator||POKERobot||Bot|
|Poker Sleuth||Odds Calculator||PokiBot||Bot|
|Poker Sniffer||Real-time Calculator||Preflop Autofolder||Bot|
|Poker Stove||Odds Calculator||Preflop Poker Bot||Bot|
|Poker Vitals||Real-time Calculator||Seeker||Miner|
|Poker Weapon||Odds Calculator||Sense Mind||Miner|
|Poker Wingman||Real-time Calculator||SharkMate||Advisor|
|Poker-Spy||Real-time Calculator||Sit And Go Shark||Advisor|
|PokerAce HUD||HUD||Sit'n'Go Brain||Table Finder|
|PokerEval||Odds Calculator||Sixth Sense||Miner|
|PokerOffice||Real-time Calculator||Stud Inspector||Table Finder|
|PokerStat||Analytics||Table Shar||Table Finder|
|PokerStrategy Elephant||Analytics||TableScan Turbo||Bot|
|PokerStrategy Equilator||Odds Calculator||Texas Auto Fold||Miner|
|Pot Odd Rechner||Odds Calculator||Tournament Inspector||Bot|
|PPA Poker Calculator||Odds Calculator||WinHoldem|
|Sharktoolz Bankroll Manager||Bankroll Manager|
|StoxPoker Combo||Odds Calculator|
|Stud Indicator||Real-time Calculator|
|Texas Calculatem||Real-time Calculator|
|Tournament Indicator||Real-time Calculator|
Supervision and sanctions
We currently have sophisticated processes in place to detect and prevent the use of prohibited programs. This technology is an extension of our anti-collusion security systems, and is deeply integrated with multiple tiers of our client and server architecture.
It is in our collective interest to ensure the safety and integrity of the game and this is part of the security we offer all our players.
We reserve the right to close accounts, seize funds and ban players from playing at FullDeckPoker.com for using prohibited programs or cheating.
If you are considering using a program that is not on this list, please e-mail support with information about the program, including its name and a URL where we can find it. After we review it, we will make a decision about whether or not it is allowed.
MAP - MULTI ACCOUNT POLICY
Ongame Network allows players to register accounts with multiple Network Operators, but has the policy that an individual may only register and play for any single tournament from one of these accounts.
Any player who plays in a tournament from multiple player accounts will be in violation of this Multi Account Policy (MAP) and suffer the following consequences:
- They will be disqualified from a tournament in-progress if the violation is detected in real-time.
- All money in all their player accounts with Ongame Network operators will be confiscated, and the accounts closed.
- They will be permanently banned from playing on Ongame Network.
When these banned players are caught, their money will be confiscated and their account closed.
At Ongame Network's discretion, tournament pay-outs (the distribution of tournament prize monies to winners) can be held for up to 14 days if an investigation is required (though we will try to conclude all investigations within 72 hours). Investigations are predicated on automatic processes and manual checks conducted by separate support and security teams both during and after tournaments.
Where an investigation determines there is or has been a violation of the MAP, all accounts suspected of being involved may be frozen for the duration of the investigation. This means that players will not be able to log in or play, and they will not be able to withdraw or transfer funds. We recognize that this will be an inconvenience and we regret that this may affect innocent players.
Where an investigation requires that tournament pay-outs be held pending distribution to winners, Ongame Network will endeavour to communicate this to all players involved shortly after the tournament concludes.
Ongame Network has the policy of not sharing the results of its investigations. However, where appropriate, both the results and actions being taken will be made available to players through Ongame Network Operators' websites. If prizes need to be redistributed, this information will be provided directly to players.
Ongame Network recognizes that it is critically important to provide safe gaming for all our players, and to ensure that our card room is fair. We go to great lengths to eliminate all unfair advantages and are removing the potential advantage provided by using multiple accounts to register for a tournament
We also want to be clear that cheating of any kind will absolutely not be tolerated.
TOURNAMENT COLLUSION REFUND POLICY
This Tournament Collusion Refund Policy is an attachment to the FullDeckPoker.com Terms of Service and Ongame Network's Multi Account Policy. As such it cannot be reviewed as a stand-alone policy nor does it overrule these documents in case of confliction. Please read through the above two documents before proceeding. This Tournament Collusion Refund Policy covers FullDeckPoker.com accounts and FullDeckPoker.com accounts only. Accounts affiliated with other operators within the network will not benefit from it. This Tournament Collusion Refund Policy details reimbursement rules in cases of confirmed tournament collusion. The punitive measures enforced upon caught colluders - although mentioned - are regulated by the MAP. This Tournament Collusion Refund Policy has been engineered to provide just treatment in the case of cheating being determined in tournaments. All decisions will be made by FullDeckPoker.com and cannot be overruled. Detailed information regarding investigations – and the investigations made by the Ongame Network Security Team - will be released at the investigators' discretion.The Tournament Collusion Refund Policy deals with three separate types of tournament collusion; checkdowns, chip dumping and co-op play (multi-accounting).
Checking down can occur when two or more players call an all-in player. On FullDeckPoker.com it is against the rules and ethics of the game of poker to expressively agree upon this conduct. Equally it is against the rules to suggest such an action. However, merely suggesting it does not equate collusion. Players found guilty of verbally agreeing to not play each other in a hand with the explicit intent of maximizing the chance of eliminating a third player will receive a warning. Repeat offenders risk having their prize money confiscated.
Tournament chip dumping is defined as a situation where one player purposely loses chips to another player with the sole intent of increasing their combined chances of winning prize money. Chip Dumping will incur a permanent ban of all involved accounts and the forfeit of the total value of prize money.
Co-op Play (multi-accounting)
Co-op play is defined as situations where one or more players enter a total of two or more accounts into a tournament (scheduled or Sit & Go) and are sharing, or attempting to share, information about hands or players between them. Sharing information includes playing the accounts from the same computer, using online messaging services or any other form of off- or online communication. All Co-op play accounts will be permanently banned and risk, based on the MAP, having their prize money and their entire bankroll confiscated. In all cases of multi-account collusion a full investigation of related accounts will also be initiated. The individuals behind all caught accounts are not welcome to play on FullDeckPoker.com under any circumstances.
LIVE EVENT PACKAGES
- Player is solely responsible for ensuring that the information registered with the account is correct. Verification may be required.
- Player must be 18 years of age at the start of the tournament(s) included in the package unless otherwise stated.
- Winning a package does not exclude players from also winning other packages available.
- Package is personal and may not be transferred.
- Packages are not refundable for cash.
- Player approves that FullDeckPoker.com may use his or her personal details for registration, administration and marketing purposes.
- Player is solely responsible for following instructions provided by FullDeckPoker.com regarding tournament registration, sign-up, gear pick-up.
- Player is solely responsible for making sure he or she abides by dress codes, ethical rules or other requirements set by the event organizer.
- Player is solely responsible for showing up in time for the event.
- Player is solely responsible for making sure winnings are taxed according to local jurisdiction and law.
- FullDeckPoker.com retains the right to change information about this event at any time.
- FullDeckPoker.com retains the right to cancel the event and replace the package with a package of equal value to another event of FullDeckPoker.com's choice.
- If a player wins more than one package to the same event the player can keep the affiliated spending/travelling cash but forfeits the right to buy-in. This part of the package will be offered in a special event organized by FullDeckPoker.com.
- If a player does not meet the age requirement they will be allowed to play in qualifiers on the conditions that should they win the prize package: The player can keep the affiliated spending/travelling cash but forfeits the right to buy-in. This part of the package will be offered in a special event organized by FullDeckPoker.com.
- Player will be required to wear branded gear (clothes etc) made available to player at location or in advance.
- Player may not, while playing any event included in package, represent any other company or organization or sign sponsorship with any other gaming operation without explicit written approval from FullDeckPoker.com.
- Failure to comply with any of these terms may - at the sole discretion of FullDeckPoker.com - lead to player forfeiting his right to all or some elements within the package such as buy-in.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE STATUTORY LAW, LICENSOR, ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM AND EXCLUDE ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, REGARDING THE SOFTWARE. NEITHER LICENSOR NOR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AND ALL COST AND LIABILITY AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE AND ITS USE IS ASSUMED BY YOU. THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS SHALL NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. LICENSOR'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SOFTWARE OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE FEE, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE OR FIFTY (50) US DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS LOWER. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE STATUTORY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA, AND ANY OTHER SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS), HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF LICENSOR OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS OR AUTHORIZED DISTRIBUTORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.
TITLE. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. All rights, including ownership rights and all intellectual property rights, in and to the Software and related documentation and trademarks shall remain in Licensor and/or its licensors and suppliers.
TERMINATION. This Agreement, including all of Your right to use the Software, will terminate automatically and immediately if You fail to comply with this Agreement. Upon termination, You must immediately stop using the Software and You must delete all copies of the Software. If the Software is provided to You under a limited "trial period" or similar, your right to use the Software will automatically terminate upon expiry of the applicable trial period and You must then immediately stop using the Software and delete all copies of the Software. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Licensor may have included in the Software functionality that will enable Licensor to disable your use of the Software in case of Your breach of this Agreement and/or that will automatically disable your use of the Software upon expiry of any trial period.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND AMENDMENTS. This Agreement represents the complete agreement between You and Licensor concer¬ning the subject matter hereof. Licensor reserves the right amend this Agreement at any time at Licensor's sole discretion, by posting a new version of the Agreement on the website www.FullDeckPoker.com, in which case You will be required to agree to such new terms and conditions in order to continue Your use of the Software. You acknowledge and agree that Licensor may disable your use of the Software in case you do not agree to such revised terms and conditions.
THE Site reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify these Terms of Service and our other policies, guidelines, and rules at any time and in any manner.
THE management also reserves the right to change the terms and conditions ,cancel any promotion at any time without notice and change the Rake and/or Rake calculation plus Player Points system and methodology at any time without prior notice.
THE management is entitled to charge you a monthly administrative fee of $5 per month if your Account becomes inactive and for as long as it remains inactive. An account will be considered as "Inactive" if the account holder has not logged into FullDeckPoker at least once during a period of 90 consecutive days. The monthly administrative fee is subject to change.
INVALIDITY. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Sweden without reference to its conflict of law principles. Any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be settled by the Swedish courts and the parties hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.