FullDeck Poker Club
FullDeck Poker - Great Cashback and Tournament Tickets
Right from the start you can get amazing benefits at FullDeck Poker. With your Welcome Bonus you also get Cashback which grows as you move up the VIP levels in our top value VIP Club. If you prefer free Tournament tickets you can use your FullDeck Chips to exchange for the tournaments of your choice, just check out the amazing rewards below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know which level I am currently in?
- You will be in the initial (Level 1) VIP level as soon as you make your very first deposit. As you keep playing and earning Player Points you will move up the levels. Take a look at the My VIP section to find out which level you are currently in and the VIP Levels section to check how many Player Points do you need to earn in order to advance to the next level.
- How soon will I move to the next VIP level after having earned the required amount of Player Points?
- You will move up to the next VIP level as soon as you have earned the required amount of Player Points (for example, 1000 points for the Level 2). Note that your VIP status is updated daily – alternatively, you can go to the My VIP section and hit the „Update VIP Status“ button to get it updated instantly.
- How long does my VIP status last?
- Your new VIP status lasts for at least one full month (month following the month in which you earned the required amount of Player Points). In order to maintain your VIP status you must earn the required amount of Player Points (i.e. 1000 points for the Level 2) every month. We understand, however, that you cannot always be at the poker table so if you don’t manage to maintain your level then you get an additional one month grace period to keep the same level. If after the two months you have not managed to maintain your VIP level you will drop to the level below.
- Why should I try and advance to the next level?
- Every level of the VIP Club provides you with more benefits, bigger tournament tickets to buy and more cashback.
VIP Levels, Player Points and FullDeck Chips
- What are FullDeck Chips and how do I earn them?
- FullDeck Chips are the currency of our VIP Club. You earn FullDeck Chips automatically as you play poker and earn Player Points – your account will be credited with 0.8 FulldeckPoker Chips for every Player Point you earn on cash games and 0.72 FulldeckPoker Chips for every Player Point you earn on Tournaments.
- Will I earn FullDeck Chips faster if I advance to the next level?
- No. The „exchange rate“ between Player Points and FullDeck Chips is same for every level.
- Can I transfer FullDeck Chips to another player?
- No, transferring FullDeck Chips or Player Points to other players is impossible. Please take a look at our Gift Vouchers instead, should you want to give something to your fellow players.
- Will I get FullDeck Chips based on the Player Points that I’ve earned before the launch of your VIP Club?
- You start earning FullDeck Chips as of the official launch date of our VIP Club – 1st November 2010. The Player Points that you have earned before this cannot be used. Please note: Chips will not be earned while you have a Bonus running except in the case of First time Depositors to FullDeck Poker. When your bonus ends you will automatically start earning FullDeck chips which you can then exchange for Cashback or tournament tickets.